U4 TO U6 “Active Start”:
Registration in ASIB CDC Fundamental Development Programs CDC 1
U4 (2017) – U5 (2016) – U6 (2015) “Active Start”: 1 CDC with the possibility of one game per week *, including jersey, short and socks: $ 180.00
Description of the program:
The mission of the “Active-Start” program is to offer the youngest soccer players the opportunity to develop their skills in the 4 spheres of development of the Canadian Soccer Association: Technical-Tactical, Emotional and Social, Physical, Mental and Decision making. The approach of these four spheres places the player at the center of the development process which will give a great soccer experience to young people!
1. Run, Jump, Roll, Kick the ball and Change direction.
2. Discover the sport of soccer
3. Discover your body in relation to the ball
4. Discovery of gaming partners
Program duration and typical schedule:
We offer two sessions per week for 10 weeks (summer season) under the CDC (Club Development Center) formula from May to August 2021. The objective is to make the young player fall in love with the ball by offering him a pleasant and hoped-for experience that they want to come back to every session. Players spend 50 minutes of the session working with volunteer educators (parents) and qualified youth educators (staff) on rotating workshops designed to improve their physical literacy and motor development skills. In the last 20 minutes of the session, there is a form played in a game setting ranging from 1vs1 to 4vs4. We really want to encourage children to become “friends” with the ball through fun and imaginative games.
The “Départ-Actif” CDC meets the requirements of the new development standards set up by the Canadian Soccer Association under the control of the Quebec Soccer Federation.
* Integration of an opposition in a form played every week during each CDC training + possibility of an additional friendly meeting depending on the context.
Once you are on the registration portal:
– Click on MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
– Click on RENEW (NAME) or NEW MEMBER
– Enter your information
– Select the 2021 season
– Select the program you want to register
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM AS THE PRICES ARE NOT ALL THE SAME
– Complete the medical questionnaire and the risk recognition
– Enter comments / requests
– Go to the payment page