U7 - U8 “Fundamental”
Registration in ASIB CDC Fundamental Development Programs CDC 2
U7 (2014) – U8 (2013) “Fundamental”: 1 CDC with possibility of one game per week *, including jersey, short and socks: $ 195.00
Description of the program:
The “Fundamental” program, which represents the 2nd stage of the development of the young soccer player, aims to create a safe environment where all children continue to fall in love with soccer while having fun and developing their soccer skills. physical literacy and introducing players to basic skills through playful activities.
The approach in the 4 spheres of the development of the LTPD of the Canadian Soccer Association: Technical-Tactical, Emotional and Social, Physical, Mental and Decision-making, places the player at the center of the development process which will give a great experience. youth soccer!
1. Lots of contact with the ball
2. Basic technical skills (Driving, Dribbling, Passing, Control and Shooting)
3. Play and have FUN
4. Beginning of the 5-player collective game (diamond concept)
5. Beginning of the team and opponent concept (gradually) **
Program duration and typical schedule:
We offer two sessions per week for 10 weeks (summer season) under the CDC (Club Development Center) formula from May to August 2021. The objective is to continue to make the young player fall in love with the ball by giving it a pleasant experience and hoped they want to come back with every session.
The player will have around 20 soccer activity sessions due to one workshop training per week (50 minutes) and 1 activity in played form (5vs5) per week. The training sessions include 5 minutes of warm-up, 30 minutes of activities (in the form of technical workshops) and 20 minutes of games with a small staff.
The “Fundamental” CDC meets the requirements of the new development standards put in place by the Canadian Soccer Association under the control of the Quebec Soccer Federation.
* Integration of an opposition in a form played every week during each CDC training + possibility of an additional friendly meeting depending on the context.
** The youngster at this age is still extremely focused on himself and he tends not to want to share the ball and this is quite normal!
Once you are on the registration portal:
– Click on MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
– Click on RENEW (NAME) or NEW MEMBER
– Enter your information
– Select the 2021 season
– Select the program you want to register
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM AS THE PRICES ARE NOT ALL THE SAME
– Complete the medical questionnaire and the risk recognition
– Enter comments / requests
– Go to the payment page