U9 - U10 “Creative”
Registration in ASIB CDC Fundamental Development Programs CDC 4
U9 (2012) – U10 (2011) “Creative”: 1 CDC with possibility of one game per week *, including jersey, short and socks: $ 195.00
Description of the program:
The model is particularly important at this stage of development. Children are starting to identify with famous players and successful teams. They want to learn creative gestures and therefore demonstrating these gestures is especially important. They go from a self-centered state to a critical state with a high level of stimulation during basic skills training.
The mission is to stimulate them in this direction and keep this passion burning so that they thrive in the long term. Fun must be paramount as they are at a crucial developmental age and we want to focus on the individual with the team.
1. Basic technical skills (Driving, Dribbling, Passing, Control and Shooting)
2. Game principle linked with the club’s game model
3. 7vs7 team concept
4. Initiation and gradual understanding of play moments
5. Have FUN
Program duration and typical schedule:
We offer two sessions per week for 10 weeks (summer season) under the CDC (Club Development Center) formula from May to August 2021 (between 12 and 14 games in total *).
The goal is to continue improving the young player with the ball by giving him a pleasant experience and hopefully he will want to come back every session. The CDC program meets the requirements of the new development standards put in place by the Canadian Soccer Association under the control of the Quebec Soccer Federation.
* Integration of an opposition in a form played every week during each CDC training + possibility of an additional friendly meeting depending on the context.
Once you are on the registration portal:
– Click on MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
– Click on RENEW (NAME) or NEW MEMBER
– Enter your information
– Select the 2021 season
– Select the program you want to register
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM AS THE PRICES ARE NOT ALL THE SAME
– Complete the medical questionnaire and the risk recognition
– Enter comments / requests
– Go to the payment page