The Ile-Bizard Soccer Association is a non-profit organization that offers local and elite soccer activities for youth from 4 to 18 years old.
Our primary mission is to promote the game of soccer in the region of Lac Saint Louis by promoting learning, development and participation of young people, all in one structured supervised environment where several volunteers and technicians work to ensure the achievement of our goal. We are currently looking for people to fill the following position.
SOCCER CERTIFIED TRAINER-EDUCATOR
Positions are open to women and men.
Under the authority of the technical direction, the successful candidates will coordinate all the coaching functions for the designated groups.
- Support in training;
- Match support;
- Participation in the Club’s technical meetings;
- Bachelor’s degree C / DEP / License B Provincial;
- Have experience in training competitive teams;
- Ability to communicate with children, adolescents;
- Be able to respect and enforce the demands of the technical direction;
- Mastery of computer tools for the preparation of training sessions etc;
- Other training in a relevant field;
- Be punctual and responsible
- Team working;
- Excellent French written and verbal
- Part time position 8 to 15h / week
- Competitive salary
- Start of employment: immediately / October / November
- Evening availability and weekends
If you are interested in this position, you are invited to submit your resume by September 30, 2018 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org