We are happy to announce the beginning of centres de développement (CDC) Advanced, on Tuesday, May 11th.
(If your child is not registered for CDC ADVANCED, please ignore this message)
The schedule will be as follows:
• U8 to U10, boys and girls, Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. (6:00 p.m.)
• U11 to U12, boys and girls, Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m.)
Please arrive at the Eugène d’Ostie Ouest (turf) field, no more than 15 minutes before your event time.
How to do :
• You must report to the responsible person at the gate of the field
• You must have completed the attached medical form and hand it to the manager at the gate, before you are allowed to go to the field. (The form is required during the first training or after contracting the Covid, minimum 14 days after the last symptoms.)
• You must have disinfectant (Purell) and your child will need to disinfect their hands in front of the attendant at the door. (This measure is temporary, as long as the sinks are not connected.)
• Your child can have a water bottle identified with his name on the ground.
• Limit to a single attendant whenever possible.
You do not have to show up if:
• Your child is showing symptoms of Covid. (ex. fever, cough, muscle pain, etc.)
• Your child has been in contact with someone with Covid during the past 14 days.
• Your child has traveled abroad in the last 14 days.